Do you believe you meet the criteria for small & medium-sized enterprises (less than 250 employees, net fixed assets of less than € 75 million, and no more than one third of your capital in the hands of a larger company)?
Does your organisation represent commercial interests and have corporate members?
Does your organisation represent commercial interests and have corporate members, but one (or more) of these is a member of EIF?
Does your organisation represent non-commercial interests or have no corporate members?
Dear Mrs. Pilar del Castillo, MEP and EIF chair,
Please accept our formal application for membership in the European Internet Forum. We hereby confirm that:
- We are fully aware of the character, purpose and governance of the EIF as set out in its Statutes and ByLaws;
- We fully endorse and subscribe to the purpose and objectives of the Forum, as set out in Article I of the EIF ByLaws, and understand that failure to respect them can result in
- termination of membership;
- We understand and accept the membership structure and fee policy of the Forum, and are fully prepared to acquit fees applicable to us as determined by the EIF Steering
- Committee and in accordance with the ByLaws.
- We understand that our membership with all attendant rights and obligations commences upon communication of acceptance of this application by the EIF Steering Committee.
- Herewith please find information concerning our organisation as requested.