The occasion will be an afternoon discussion with European Commission Vice-President Neelie Kroes, UK State Secretary Maria Miller and other prominent speakers, and the launch of Digital Business First, a campaign aimed at putting digital issues at the top of the political agenda.
EIF will host this event jointly with UK-based Digital Policy Alliance (DPA) in London.
Lord Erroll, DPA Chair
- Peter Linton, Managing Director, Burson-Marsteller Brussels and Advisor to EIF Board of Governors
- Matthew Copeland, independent advisor on telecommunications networks and technologies
- Alex Pratt, Buckinghamshire Business First
- Frank Nigriello, Oxfordshire Business First
16:10 - Maria Miller, UK Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport
16:20 - Neelie Kroes, European Commission Vice President responsible for the Digital Agenda for Europe
(session chaired by Co-chairman James Elles MEP)
17.00 - Peter Olson, President, Digital Europe
17.05 - Tim Davie, Acting BBC Director-General
Neelie Kroes, European Commission Vice President responsible for the Digital Agenda for Europe
- Lord Erroll, DPA Chair
- James Elles, MEP and EIF Governor